Knowlogy Corporation, a Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions, Cisco Learning Partner Associate, an Adobe Certified Training Center and CompTIA
Member has been delivering premier learning solutions for corporate and
government organizations since 1986. Our growth and experience have
propelled us from a local training company to a global provider of
learning solutions, consulting and procurement services, and e-Commerce
hosting. Knowlogy has remained at the top of its industry by using the
most current technologies from flagship vendors. Knowlogy is
headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, providing our
Knowlogy is a privately held Women-Owned company with over 28 years of
experience in the delivery of Technical Training Solutions. Our
organization is dedicated to providing quality education to meet the
needs of each individual client. Knowlogy's commitment to innovation
has placed us on the leading edge of the computer technology industry
locally, nationally, and globally. Our GSA Schedule is GS-35F-0532M, SIN 132-50 and 132-51.
Our clients range from smaller, privately owned
businesses to large, public institutions, Government and Department of
Defense organizations and multi-national corporations.
Our pledge to providing companies with value-added
education is reflected in our business work ethic, driving our company
Commitment to Quality
As an organization committed to quality service, we
understand that our business begins and ends with our customer. We
pledge to provide our clients with the highest quality training and
customer service available. Knowlogy employs a strict regimen of
self-evaluation as well as customer driven post-class evaluation to
ensure your complete satisfaction. Knowlogy's instructors are monitored
via third party evaluation and periodic peer-review to maintain a
minimum standard of delivery, and that all proven Knowlogy delivery
methodologies are being adhered to.
|Knowlogy Delivery Methodology
Publicly scheduled classes
Dedicated classes at client sites
Executive (one-on-one) training
Desk Side coaching (roving instructor)
Modify commercially available courseware
Create customized training programs
Incorporate client-specific labs and exercises
Key Knowlogy Milestones
- 2015 - Knowlogy partners with ICDL to provide ICDL official training
- 2015 - AE-ITT renewed Knowlogy’s contract to provide IT training courses for another year.
2014 - Knowlogy becomes a Salesforce Authorized Training Reseller.
- 2014 - AE-ITT renewed Knowlogy’s contract to provide IT training courses for another year.
2013 - AE-ITT renewed Knowlogy’s contract to provide IT training courses for another year.
2012 - AE-ITT renewed Knowlogy’s contract to provide
IT training courses for another year.
- 2012 - Knowlogy launched their Seminar Series.
- 2012 - Knowlogy partners with PME to provide Project
Management training courses
- 2012 - Knowlogy launches their new website designed
and developed by their in-house development team.
2012 – Knowlogy partners with Nephos6 to provide IPv6 training.
- 2012 –Knowlogy becomes an Adobe Authorized Training Center.
- 2012 – Knowlogy launches their new website designed and developed by their in-house development team.
- 2012 – Knowlogy partners with PME to provide Project Management training courses
- 2012 – Knowlogy launched their Seminar Series.
- 2011 – Knowlogy awarded contract valued at US $55 Million to support the US Army Europe Information Technology Training (AE-ITT) Program.
- 2011 - Knowlogy provides Adobe Certification Training with TBLS Partnership.
- 2011 - Knowlogy becomes a Partner with The Light Brigade for Fiber Optic Training.
- 2010/2009/2008/2007/2006/2005/2004/2003 - Knowlogy is recognized by Microsoft Corporation as a Gold. Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (1st in the Mid-Atlantic, 3rd in North America, 8th in the World).
- 2010 - Knowlogy expands its Cisco offerings to include every certification available.
- 2010 - Knowlogy becomes a Red Hat Partner for Training.
- 2009 - Knowlogy upgrades PLT (2006) and establishes KRemote, a distance learning, in-class experience for our clients.
- 2009 - Knowlogy extends ITIL schedule to include Service Capability and Service Lifecycle Courses.
- 2008 - Knowlogy IT Services awarded EMC Velocity Partner Certification.
- 2008 - Awarded overseas training contract with CENTCOM for Technology Training in Kuwait.
- 2007 - Knowlogy implements VMware certification training for our clients.
- 2007 - Knowlogy implements new ITIL certification track for our clients.
- 2006 - Knowlogy begins providing distance learning solutions via Proximity Learning Technology (PLT).
- 2006 - Knowlogy becomes SCP Partner for Security Certification Training.
- 2004 - Knowlogy, long a provider of Cisco learning, becomes an Element K sponsored provider of Authorized Cisco Learning Solutions.
- 2002 - Knowlogy becomes a Partner with United Training, increasing our NA reach.
- 2001 - Knowlogy is recognized by Microsoft for its learning expertise and is awarded the status of Gold Level CTEC Partner, the most rigid of Microsoft's partner certifications, the third CTEC to achieve this distinction in North America.
- 1999 - Knowlogy acquires BEC, now Knowlogy IT Services and Consulting Practice.
- 1998 - Knowlogy becomes a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC).
- 1994 - Knowlogy begins providing "high technologies" training and becomes a Microsoft Authorized Technical Education Center (ATEC).
- 1986 - Knowlogy begins providing end user application training.