Knowlogy is a Microsoft Certified partner for learning solutions and has a proven track record of providing clients with state-of-the-art solutions through the use of innovative applications of technology in order to provide results that exceed expectations and are delivered on schedule and within budget.
In today's complex business environment, many companies often struggle with the vast number of choices of systems and technologies available in the market. At Knowlogy, we believe that the best way to achieve this goal is to align the right skills with the right systems and technologies, and to do that we need to understand your business needs, your industry trends, your existing systems and infrastructure.
Knowlogy aligns your people and technology with your goals to create a plan that will most effectively meet your company's current and future business objectives. Our services are designed to reduce current expenses, operate more efficiently, and improve your chance of achieving your organizational goals.
Knowlogy consultants are experienced professionals who bring technology, industry, and business knowledge to every project. Our extensive business and technical expertise allow Knowlogy to offer a broad range of services, including:
- IT Leader, Executive Counseling – Knowlogy has a rich history of helping CIOs, CFOs, CTOs, and other C-level executives to form business and technology roadmaps, create one, three, or five year plans, and implement company-wide processes and standards to help manage technology investments and operations.
- Application/Web Development – Knowlogy can provide the full lifecycle of website and application development, from strategy and planning, to design, development, implementation, and maintenance. Our in-house developers have experience in a broad range of development tools and technologies. They have developed mobile applications, web-based applications, and enterprise-level, mission-critical applications, all from scratch.
- Enterprise Resource Planning – Knowlogy uses an in-house ERP system called the WebManage System, or WMS, which can be easily customized to fit the specific needs of our clients. WMS is currently being used by both commercial and federal clients, including the U.S. Army Sustainment Command. It provides Production Management, Procurement Management, Inventory Management, Fleet Management, and Logistics Tracking.
- Technology Consulting – Knowlogy can manage your software selection process and work closely with your business and outside vendors to select the right solution for your company. We bring in Knowlogy consultants who are experienced in multiple technologies and can work with your company to help you make the right decision, while creating a plan to sell the decision internally to your stakeholders. In turn, this helps you realize a higher ROI on your IT investments.
- Project and Program Management – We use proven methodologies to help your projects run smoothly, on time, and on budget while achieving measurable business results. Knowlogy's certified project management professionals can help manage your internal team, your 3rd party vendors, and hosting partners. Additionally, Knowlogy's team can implement change management and all of your training needs.
- Platform and Application Integration – Whether you are planning to consolidate multiple systems, retire your older legacy applications, or integrate all your reporting to one platform, Knowlogy is here to help. A vendor-neutral service provider, we work with many partners and platforms to make your integration project go smoothly. We help our clients to integrate and consolidate their systems to increase the efficiency and productivity of your people and business processes.
Learn more about our IT Services
Contact Knowlogy IT Services